Catalan Culture

This is the class weblog for students at Turismo Sant Ignasi taking the 'Approach to Catalan Culture' course in 2004

dijous, d’octubre 07, 2004

Hola, I´m back to finsih my story. I´ll keep it short.
What next...? The school. My first impression of the school was ....................................................WOW! Which I´m sure everybody thought when they first saw the school. I think it´s special that here at Sant Ignasi all kind of education are given to all kinds of ages. The school is great, everybody is so helpfull and kind. I feel that most things are arranged here very good unlike most schools in Holland.
Then there is the food aspect. I love the food here. Most of it is so totally different then the food I´m used to at home. And when you go doing your groceries everything is so much cheaper here. Going out for diner is also really cheap. I can recommend Quince Nits to everybody. It´s good food for little money. Then the tapas. It´s too bad I don´t like fish but the other tapas are gooooood!
And off course the nightlive. I love the chupiterias which you can find everywhere. All the bars and clubs I´ve been so far are really cool. So I think I can manage here for a couple of months.
This was kind of my story. I looking forward to read all of your stories (which I haven´t read yet) too. And of course... any suggestions are welcome!
See you all in class.
Greetz Mieke